Pages

Friday 7 January 2011

Waterloo...Couldn't escape if I wanted to. Waterloo...Knowing my fate is to be with you~ Abba

Ventured across the Waterloo Bridge and EVERYWHERE today!  Big Ben and Houses of Parliament, absolutely spectacular. 



Kevin and the kids in front of Westminster Cathedral~
You're bringing me down...la la la la la la~ You stood and you watched as my Baby left town~


The London Eye is even bigger and better up close and personal!  Although nobody wanted to go on...boo. 

Westminster Abbey was beautiful.  I'm so glad we went there as I'll need to know how to return on April 29th for The Wedding!  There is a nearby pub, The Albert, that's hosting a wedding reception with live entertainment!  I'm going, ya!



It began raining mad so we spent a couple of hours at the London Aquarium~ F~U~N!




Took the Thames River Walk home and stopped for a nice Italian dinner at Strada.


*Had a fun, memorable day with the family.

~MUAH.......

No comments:

Post a Comment