Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2011

"By seeing London, I have seen as much of life as the world can show" *Samuel Johnson

I've begun packing and prepare to leave London with a very heavy heart.  Although I am very anxious to reunite with my loved ones.  It makes me painfully nostalgic as I write one of my last posts.  This trip has definitely been one of the most amazing, rewarding experiences for us and we definitely plan on returning.  We will be leaving for Italy this week and return to London for Easter.  I will certainly post after our dream of a lifetime holiday to Forio, Capri, Almafi and Pompeii.  The Royal Wedding will follow on the 29th of April and then we return to the US.  You can be assured that will be the BIGGEST and BEST entry!  We've had so much fun exploring and meeting new people from all over the world, every day!  This journey has offered so much more than I ever expected.  It's incredible how being in a new and different culture changes you and makes you grow.  I love London.  Thanks for loving me right back.
Going to hell in a bucket baby, but at least I'm enjoying the ride~ Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment